Monday, October 11, 2010

Need A Quickie MNSSHP Costume Idea?

MNSSHP (for me) is coming up tomorrow night, and I have my costume ready! (Again, it's a grunge/90's outfit!) Speaking of which, there are probably many of you who invited your friends by handing your purchased tickets the day before (or a few hours before, even) the valid date. But they are without costumes and they panic. They know that store-bought ones are expensive, and sewing is something most of them scoff at.



Here's my advice to them: don't panic! I have a list of handy, quick, and simple costumes you can really make for the Magic Kingdom Halloween hard-ticketed hoopla!


How to Make Last-Minute Halloween Costumes for Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
http://www.xomba.com/how_make_lastminute_halloween_costumes_mickeys_notsoscary_halloween_party

0 comments:

Post a Comment