Monday, February 22, 2010

Taking A Break From Disney Theme Park-Wise...Again!

For the record, I'm taking a break from doing Disney - sure, I'm a Disneyphile who treats Walt Disney World like an addictive drug, but I have been branching out to other Central Florida theme parks as well. I did it last year, and to pass away the summer block-out time period, I went to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay with some distant relatives and Muetti. It was worth the long lines, out of state folks (So what, my relatives are too - mainly from Washington the state!), and turismos (more Argentinean youth herds than Brazilian tour groups, I believe).

This year, I alternate the Walt Disney World quartet with its biggest rival - Universal Orlando. That resort has half the amount of theme parks of its four-park counterpart, and UO's are Universal's Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios Florida proper, in which I will be heading to tomorrow. If you think the Big U is better than the Big D, that's fine, but please keep the hating on the latter to yourselves. I go to UO and al other Central Florida smarm, but I am passionate about WDW.

R7V6YXEHW578

0 comments:

Post a Comment