Monday, January 11, 2010

Play It Again, Bastos and Tix to UO

As you have probably heard, fellow Disneyphiles, the Brazilian running superstar Adriano Bastos won his seventh title despite a very nippy Walt Disney World Marathon yesterday. He was more than merely 30 seconds ahead of fellow Brazilian Fredison Costa, making one of the narrowest victories in the history of the most prominent Disney race. This year's marathon was a gauntlet the size of Walt Disney World itself, and the frigid temperatures are the brunt of it. Japanese Disney race queen Lisa Mitzuani was ahead of all the female participants in the race.

Recently, Muetti and I bought our Power Passes to Universal Orlando (comprising Universal Studios Florida and Universal's Islands of Adventure), the rival of Walt Disney World. I know what you're thinking - I'm bashing Disney. Take this to heart, you guys! I went to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay last year, SeaWorld years ago, and Universal Studios Florida (for its Halloween Horror Nights) in '08 and I still do Disney! Sheesh, give me a smacking break, guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment