Sunday, November 29, 2009

Presenting - The First Annual Four Sundays of Turismos!

As Christmas comes in full circle in the World (and as school ends in most of South America in a matter of days), I give you a weekly video of what's in store there - the first few weeks of a new turismo season!

You heard me, in those four Sundays of Advent, I'll be showcasing a video or a photo of interest of a feature turismo at WDW, and I'll be using footage of the fun (yet annoying to many) activities that the Brazilian tour groups (the most noted turismo, in my opinion) do in the World and elsewhere! Yes, they may be annoying, but they are fascinating for me to blog on!

I now present you, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, the Four Sundays of Turismos

Our first video features one of the guides of this turismo dancing in World Showcase at Epcot, as their yellow-shirted participants chanted (Warning! Chanting Brazilian tour group alert!) as he shakes his groove thing against the backdrop of the World Showcase lagoon! As long as it is not demeaning to the South Americans, feel free to comment or rant over them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment