Saturday, November 7, 2009

Epcot's World Food Carnival Moves out Sunday!

If you haven't have the chance to check out Epcot's Food and Wine Festival, you're really missing out - it's moving out tomorrow! (Oh well...) By the way, Muetti and I had a lot of fun there - and nothing beats tired feet after two days on a fine Columbus Day weekend (Well, one measly Brazilian tour group, whose appearance is too early for that month, didn't spoil that excursion.) going around World Showcase and consuming excessive calories! (Ha ha!) I went there twice in one weekend - a full day at Epcot on Saturday, and after a day at Disney's Hollywood Studios (Yes, I headed to The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror first!) on Columbus Day. Our Seasonal Passes seem to have the Park Hopper mechanisms, which enabled us to hop aboard one of the Friendship boats and sail our butts off to enlarge them with treats and dishes from around the world! I for one loved the tenderloin from South Africa, and it tasted like fall!

Well, here are some highlights from our weekend so far!




That's Spaceship Earth, not a snow cone!



I call this the "nostalgia fountain," a step up from the "snake fountain" I used to saturate myself, perhaps?



The soda fountain of free soda


 
Those guys like to flip with me! (Note the position of my hat.)



Epcot typo - ha ha!


 
 Do I see a Christmas creep - on Columbus Day?


 
 Product placement - on queue


 
 How would you like your taters - plain or pommes emcee?



Toto, I have a feeling that we're not in Milnrow anymore...



 
 More Christmas creep!


As you may know, Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party is on November 10, on a Tuesday (if you don't mind the Christmas creep and the fact that it's going to take place 17 days before Thanksgiving). Frugal? Head on down to Disney's Hollywood Studios for the Osbourne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights for a free light display - it'll debut the same night!

So Merry Christmas, er - creep!




 

0 comments:

Post a Comment