Wednesday, November 25, 2009

3 Months of Youth Chaos - BRING THEM ON!!!

We heard all the promotions, got the emails, and grabbed the offers among our bills - we, if we are Florida residents, get 15 months for the price of 12 when they purchase or renew an Annual, Premium Annual, or Seasonal Pass! (See what I mean at http://bookwdw.reservations.disney.go.com/ibcwdw/en_US/specialOfferDetails?name=Promo&promotionCode=flres15for12&market=flres15for12&int_CMP=WDW_Homepage_FLRes15for12APTktOfferTile.) In my case, I'm doing so after Turkey Day, and I know what this offer means to me - more Disney magic, more ride experiences, more vlogs, and last but not least, more youth group chaos!




I know what you're thinking - besides the fiscal year of 12/09-12/10, I can do Disney on 1/11-3/11. That means that I can end the tenure by the season when cheer and dance teams virtually rule the park, as do the stentorian, flag-shepherded, summer-holidaymaking turismos! For the latter, that is another high season for them, despite the fact that January-March is pretty low for crowds! Who the Tetris cares anyway - I developed a naturally-acquired immunity of those uniform shirt/baggage 15-year-olds!

My third vlog by the way will not only cover Epcot's Holidays Around the World and The Sum of All Thrills in Innoventions, but I will be covering the turismos - so keep an eye out for it!

Happy Thanksgiving, and see ya real soon, for now!

PS - if you wanna see my montage of the turismos again, here it is! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment